- A 1000 piece Wasgij jigsaw puzzle with FREE Wasgij Mini Colouring Book
- You have to piece together how you think the scene will look if the wheel had not been invented!
- Illustrated by artist, Neil Easton
- All the jigsaw pieces have been produced using a high quality cardboard
- The finished size of the jigsaw puzzle measures 68x49cm (approx.)
Wasgij Imagine 2: If the wheel had not been invented, is a brightly coloured and extremely humorous 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle.Imagine if the wheel had never been invented tricky isn’t it! Take a look at this Wasgij scene that shows everyday life if the wheel was invented and try to imagine, and piece together, the same image, but if the wheel never had an influence on us. Would the young chap still be riding his bike so easily? Would we be enjoying a circular pizza or a delicious round doughnut? Well they’re the questions you have to ask yourself when piecing the puzzle together. Wasgij Imagine ? is the brainteaser puzzle concept where you have to work out what would happen to the scene in the puzzle box image if the daydream came true. Use your imagination and puzzle what might happen if imagination really did become reality! Remember, only the puzzle holds the answer.Included with this fantastic 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle is a FREE 10-page Wasgij Mini Colouring Book. Now you can c