- In this challenging cooperative card game, players work together to launch a spectacular firework display.
- Trouble is, it’s dark out, so you can’t really see what you are working with.
- Each player holds their cards so that only the other players can see them.
- They must give each other vital information and remember all the information received.
- Use the information wisely to choose which cards to play.
An intriguing and innovative card game. Race against the clock to build a dazzling fireworks finale! Trouble is, you can see the cards that everyone holds…except your own. Working together, you must give and receive vital information in order to play your cards in the proper launch sequence. Build and light each firework correctly to win the game and avoid a fizzling fiasco!
Lowest Price: £9.85
Buy from Amazon
- Players recreate the final moments of Return of the Jedi
- Special TIE fighter gameboard features 3 theaters of combat
- Assortment of iconic Star Wars vehicles including the Millennium Falcon
- 2 Ways to Play: 2 players or 2 teams
- Play as either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire
This Risk: Star Wars Edition game lets players re-create the dramatic final moments of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Featuring gameplay for 2 or 4 players across a TIE fighter-shaped gameboard, players can determine the fate of the Star Wars universe through 3 concurrent (yet distinct) battles. Choose to play as either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire, and use the classic Risk dice to control characters and ships. The object of the game is to defend or destroy the Death Star. Which side will win: the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance? Includes 3 gameboard pieces, 20 X-wings, 16 Y-wings, 15 B-wings, 56 TIE fighters, 6 Rebel fleet markers, Millennium Falcon token, Executor token, 4 hit tokens, 9 Stormtrooper tokens, Rebel Strike Team token, 30 Empire order cards, 30 Rebel order cards, 5 dice, and instructions. Players recreate the final moments of Return of the Jedi Special TIE fighter gameboard features 3 theatres of combat Assortment of iconic Star Wars vehicles including the Millennium Falcon 2 Ways to Play: 2 players or 2 teams Play as either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire Suitable for ages 10 years +
Lowest Price: £19.00
Buy from Amazon
- Coup base game is required to play.
- Coup: Reformation adds a new fluid team dynamic to Coup.
- Players jostle with their allegiance to take advantage or seek protection in the early stages of the game.
- 2 to 10 players
- 15 minute playing time
Coup Reformation, an expansion for the original version of Coup City State from La Mame Games, adds new cards to the game and rules for factions and team play that increases tension in the early stages for four or more players and (thanks to 15 additional character cards) allowsCoup to be better played with up to ten players. With Coup Reformation, each player must declare himself either Catholic (Loyalist in the second edition) or Protestant (Resistant) and can target only members of the other faction. Conversion is possible, however, for yourself or for another player by paying a charitable donation to the Almshouse (Treasury). Like all factions, once you have eliminated or converted the other group, you just descend into in-fighting, so there’s still only one winner and no second place. Coup Reformation adds a new fluid team dynamic to Coup as players jostle with their allegiance to take advantage or seek protection in the early stages of the game.
Lowest Price: £11.67
Buy from Amazon