- Age: 3 years+
- Bright, colourful, fun-to-learn jigsaw
- Shows 30 different ocean creatures
- Shows life at different ocean depths
- Puzzle cut to 60 large sturdy pieces; includes fish finder on in-box leaflet
- High quality 60 piece cardboard jigsaw puzzle
- The finished puzzle measures 70 x 50cm when complete.
- Suitable for ages 4 years and up.
- Made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image.
This fun-to-learn puzzle shows 30 different creatures that live beneath the waves. The puzzle is divided into 3 sections, each showing life at different ocean depths – the sunlight zone, the twilight zone and the midnight zone. So amongst the amazing creatures illustrated are a Leopard Shark, Giant Manta Ray, Vampire Squid and Blue Whale. The puzzle comes with a “fish finder”, an in-box leaflet so children can find and identify each of the amazing underwater creatures.