- Includes Dreamy (Princess Aurora’s cat) and Windflower (Pocahontas’ raccoon)
- Palace Pets Royal Castle features a two-story building with a golden roof, two towers, dining area, music room, revolving dance floor and a garden lookout
- Prepare the castle for a grand ball and lay out the delicious cake
- Host a grand ball for all the Palace Pets
- Put on a show in the music room then party on the revolving dance floor
Princess Aurora’s cat, Dreamy, and Pocahontas’ pet raccoon, Windflower, have invited all their friends to a ball at the Palace Pets Royal Castle. Climb up to the lookout tower-can you see the guests arriving? Put on a performance with the piano then move over to the revolving dance floor to dance the night away. After the party, each Palace Pet has its own place to sleep in the royal castle.