- Build 335 projects investigating alternative strategies.
- Experiments included:Lamp,Fan,Door Bell,FM Radio,Burglar Alarm,Morse Code and more.Light,megnet,sound,water control are involved.
- Electronic Discovery Kit contains:Photoresistor,Music IC,LED,Speaker,Bulb,Buzzer,Touch Plate,Reed Switch,Motor and more.
- Circuit Diagram Illustrated educational Manual Included, separated with 335 projects.
- 2 “AA” batteries required. (not included).
* LINKW Electronic kit is a great start for introducing kids to basic electronics ,cool experiments and electrical circuits. It makes kids imagination go free with creativity.
* LINKW Electronic Discovery kit is very easy to use with the manual guide where it describes what colors and numbers to use on the clear pad to create different electrical gadgets such as a fan, a light source, a morse code, a buzzer and so much more.
* The projects in the manual start off basic and gradually become more complicated but not overly so.
* The Electronic Discovery Kit is with integrated circuits (chip) so kids can set it up to play music. Also has a radio!
* There are 6 different types of switches.
* Everything pops on and off for easy use. The bottom inside of the box has a pictured page enabling kids to easily place everything back for storage.
* There are two options for the fan:
>>Connect it one way and the fan becomes a helicopter flying around the room!
>>Connect the other way and it stays put.