- LONG LASTING CONSTRUCTION: The fabrics of the tent is comprised of premium anti-tear polyester,breathable mesh, and waterproof flooring. Plastic coated shock-corded poles are ultra-light weight,exceptionally durable, easy to setup, and protect against accidental injuries.
- EXTENSIVE VENTILATION: Breathable mesh roof grants fantastic air flow while keeping the insects outisde the tent.
- DETACHABLE RAIN COVER: The play tent features a detachable rain cover to keep drizzles and overwhelming sunlight outside.
- COMPREHENSIVE DESIGN: Front and rear doors for easy entrance and exit. Two zipper side windows enhances the ventilation while providing excellent vision of interior space. Interior storage bag to store smaller items. Play tunnel connectability. Side sandbag design for stabilization under windy environments.
- EASY TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE: The tent can be folded into compact size to store in the included carrying bag for easy transportation.
1.The Play Tent may sound like a toy, but it is constructed out of premium materials often found in high end professional camping tents.
2.Built for years of play time, the structural support of the tent comprises of two heavy duty shock-corded poles that’s safe, light weight, and easy to setup.
3.Durable ventilating mesh, anti-tear polyester, and waterproof is carefully sewed together to make up the tent itself.
4.Large entrance and exit, zipper windows, and mesh roof provides extensive ventilation.
5.To protect the interior during rainy or overly sunny weather, simply drape and attach the rain cover over the tent with ease.
6.Sand bag design helps anchor the tent effortlessly in the wind. Add more playability to the tent by connecting compatible Play Tunnel to the rear opening.
1.Structural Support: Plastic coated fiberglass pole x 2
2.Material: Anti-tear Polyester and ventilating mesh
5.Tent Dimensions: 59″ x 59″ x 47″/ 150cm x 150cm x 120cm
6.Tools Required: No tools required
7.Cleaning Method: Clean with damp cloth & mild soap
1. Lay the tent floor on the ground.
2. Assemble each pole.
3. Feed the poles through the outer guide collars of the tent.
4. Insert both ends of each pole into pole pockets of the tent to prop it up.
5. Tie the tent ropes of the dome onto the overlapping section of the poles.
6. Drape the rain cover over the tent and hook the cover to pole loops to complete assembly.
Play tent x1
Rain cover x 1
Shock-corded fiberglass pole x 2
Carrying bag x1