- Simply fix two discreet nails or hooks to the top of your door frame, tie the top of your theatre on and let the show begin!
- The design shows an excited audience waiting for the show to start and the orchestra tuning up.
- It also features two curtains that can be opened for the start of the show.
- Comes with its own storage bag and is perfect for all aspiring puppeteers. Can be used by both children and adults.
- Suitable for children aged 12 months and above. Height – approximately 180cm
This wonderful Victorian Style Puppet Theatre depicts a packed theatre complete with an excited audience waiting for the performance to begin and an orchestra preparing to play. It is perfect for all aspiring puppeteers and comes complete with its own storage bag. To start your performance, simply fix two small panel pins or hooks to the top of a door frame, tie the top of your theatre on and let the show begin! When the show is over and the applause has died down, simply roll up the theatre and put it back in its storage bag until the next time – perfect!