Model: Ferguson TEA Tractor Make: Oxford Diecast Scale: 1/76 Die Cast Metal with Plastic Parts Colour: Grey Product Code: 76TEA001 BAR Code: 5060095685785 Age: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard Details: After the war Standard had a large empty factory in Banner Lane, Coventry, which was standing idle, it had been making aero engines. Sir John Black, Standard’s managing director, agreed with Harry Ferguson to manufacture tractors for him. The TE20 (TE = Tractor England) was the result and first came off the production line on the 6 July 1946. By 1956 a total of 517,651 (including variants) had been built even today many TE20s are still in use. Features working wheels with tyre tread detail. Model is mounted on a removable plinth and is presented in a window display box
- Die Cast Metal Farm and Tractor Set
- Create your own farm Set
- Includes 4 Tractors, Trailers, 6 farm animals, fences and trees
- Great fun and encourages role play!
- Ages 3+
Old Mcdonald had a farm… and on that farm he had some Cows, Pigs, and horses! Comes with fences and a tree to make a perfect environment for your new animal farm! Also includes 4 tractors and various trailers to keep production going all day long! Authentic detail and good quality. Various animals in each set- animals received may be different to ones shown.
- Freewheels No Batteries Required For ages 3 years and up.
- Ability to carry and transport sand and other materials for pretend play
- Make your own construction site, A complete construction site in a box, just add some dirt.
- 4 Large size 5 Inch Quality Construction Vehicles made of die cast metal and other materials.
ToyZe Construction Vehicles Diecast Metal and Plastic, 5 Inch Pack of 4 (Ages 3 and up)