- The Remote Control Rescue Boat from TOMY adds a splash of fun to any bath time
- Press the sound activated remote to see it move
- Press once to go forward, again to stop
- Then press again to squirt water out of the cannon
- 3 x AA batteries required
Captain Cat sails the high seas of the bath ocean looking for adventure in the Remote Control Rescue Boat from TOMY. One press of the remote control sounds the squeak and the rescue boat glides through the water. Press again and it will bob to a halt. Press one more time to squirt the water cannon! The single-button remote control is easy to activate, great fun to use and the perfect first hands-on remote. With one squeak of the fire shield remote, Captain Cat’s off to save the day. The unit is perfectly safe in the water and it’s designed to float. The red rudder at the back of the rescue boat turns so you can steer in any direction. Little ones will love the bright, bold colours and the endless adventures. Indoors at bath time or outdoors in the paddling pool, Remote Control Rescue Boat is always there for water-filled fun!
Lowest Price: £12.95
Buy from Amazon
- Aquadoodle’s Colour Doodle Bag is packed with hours of mess-free magical creative colouring fun for drawing on-the-go
- The padded bag opens out to provide an easel with two drawing areas for double the fun, Doodle on one side, then switch to the other
- Fill the Aquadoodle pen with water, run the nib over the mat and see your drawings appear like magic
- Once the water has dried, drawings fade away, ready to start all over again – no mess, no ink, no stains
- Suitable for ages 18 months and over
Mess free, colourful, creative fun! Kids will enjoy hours of fun with the water filled pen revealing colours and shapes on the Aquadoodle mats, then watching their doodles magically fade away to start all over again! The portable mats mean that this creative fun can be had anywhere!
Suitable for ages 18 months +
Lowest Price: £14.81
Buy from Amazon
- This clever elephant on wheels will roll merrily along playing a happy tune
- Jumbo has an extra trick up his trunk. Pull him apart into seven pieces and you have an orchestra on your hands!
- His trunk is a trumpet… his matching ears rattle, there are pan pipes, a xylophone and more!
- Each is an instrument to shake, bang, rattle and blow!
- Colour match his seven parts together like a jigsaw puzzle, then take them apart ready to play a tune.
It’s party time whenever the Jumbo Jamboree rolls into town! This clever little elephant on wheels will roll merrily along playing a happy tune, with toddlers following in his wake to get a better look at all his lively colours.
But Jumbo has an extra trick up his trunk. Pull him apart into seven pieces and you have an orchestra on your hands!
His trunk is a trumpet… his matching ears rattle, there are pan pipes, a xylophone and more! Children will love discovering these hidden surprises and experimenting with music and rhythm. And when it’s time for the band to move on, there’s a matching game you can play! Parts like the trunk and the ears clip on to colour-coded connectors, while stripes on the back help line up the remaining parts in the right sequence.
Jumbo’s Jamboree develops memory (he is an elephant, after all) and helps refine motor skills as your little one works out how to piece together the different pieces for a really satisfying end result. The tune that sounds as he rolls along and the music the children can play with the instruments all make for a journey of discovery and creativity.
Suitable for ages 12 months +
Lowest Price: £17.44
Buy from Amazon