- Expansion, requires base game Star Wars X Wing Minatures to play
- One carefully detailed and pre-painted TIE defender miniature at 1/270 scale
- Four ship cards and five upgrade cards allow you to customize your TIE defender for battle
- Comes with one maneuver dial and all the tokens needed to field the starfighter
- Introduces stunning tactical possibilities with a white, four-speed Koiogran-turn
With Expansion Packs for X-Wing, you can bring exciting new strategic options to your fight for the fate of the galaxy! The Star Wars X-Wing Tie Defender Expansion Pack introduces a powerful, straight-forward Imperial fighter with strong shields, weapons, agility, and a maneuver never before seen on a dial. The TIE defender miniature comes meticulously sculpted and pre-painted at 1/270 scale, along with four ship cards, one maneuver dial, all the tokens you need, and five upgrade cards, including a pair of elite talents certain to make your elite TIE defender pilot a truly fearsome predator throughout the game’s tensest dogfights. This is not a complete game experience. A copy of the X-Wing Miniatures Game Core Set is required to play. Age 14+ Players 2 Play Time: 20+ Mins
Lowest Price: £10.34
Buy from Amazon
- Coup base game is required to play.
- Coup: Reformation adds a new fluid team dynamic to Coup.
- Players jostle with their allegiance to take advantage or seek protection in the early stages of the game.
- 2 to 10 players
- 15 minute playing time
Coup Reformation, an expansion for the original version of Coup City State from La Mame Games, adds new cards to the game and rules for factions and team play that increases tension in the early stages for four or more players and (thanks to 15 additional character cards) allowsCoup to be better played with up to ten players. With Coup Reformation, each player must declare himself either Catholic (Loyalist in the second edition) or Protestant (Resistant) and can target only members of the other faction. Conversion is possible, however, for yourself or for another player by paying a charitable donation to the Almshouse (Treasury). Like all factions, once you have eliminated or converted the other group, you just descend into in-fighting, so there’s still only one winner and no second place. Coup Reformation adds a new fluid team dynamic to Coup as players jostle with their allegiance to take advantage or seek protection in the early stages of the game.
Lowest Price: £11.67
Buy from Amazon
- 100 more NEW cards (75 White cards and 25 Black cards)
- 12 bonus blank cards (8 blank White cards and 4 blank Black cards)
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards (100% compatible with Cards Against Humanity)
- First Expansion not required to play, though heartily recommended.
- Now dolphin-safe.
Score! Another official expansion for Cards Against Humanity, featuring 75 brand-new white cards, 25 brand-new black cards, and blank cards for you to seamlessly add your own inside jokes to the game.
Please note: The creators of CAH were too fat and lazy to Anglicise the expansions.
Suck on that lolly.
Lowest Price: £10.00
Buy from Amazon