- British Bobby Teddy Bear, by the Iconic Great British Teddy Bear Company
- Bobby Arrives Ready to Make an Arrest, Carrying His Own Warrant Card and Name Badge
- Bobby Was Our First Great British Teddy Bear Created to Raise Money for the Charity Child Victims of Crime.
- He Is Wearing His Regulation NATO Style Blue Police Jersey Reinforced with Tough Nylon Elbow Patches
- He’s Been Lovingly Handmade & Conforms to All European Child Safety Standards
The Great British Bobby is wearing his regulation NATO style blue Police jersey reinforced with tough nylon elbow patches and embroidered epaulets. His shirt, tie and jumper are all removable so that he can get changed at bedtime. Even his miniature helmet has been carefully replicated to both look and feel just like the real thing. Our Great British Bobby arrives ready to make an arrest carrying his own warrant card and badge detailing his name Edward Walker. Bobby was our first Great British Teddy Bear created to raise money for the charity Child Victims of Crime. Bobby Bear now has two friends Emily Goodheart and his very stern Sergeant Winston Growler. Bobby is currently appearing in schools, teaching child safety and can often be seen helping Care of Police Survivors he proudly wears the epaulette number 999 to help teach children the emergency services number at the earliest opportunity. Every Teddy Bear and their costume has been tested to exceed all international toy safety standards: EN71 1/2/3 & ASTMF 963 CPSIA