- FUN ENTERTAINING EDUCATIONAL BOARD GAMES for kids- encourage knowledge and understanding of the world, encourage children to communicate, share and play together with this floor game. Educational toys for development
- DEVELOPS MEMORY AND MATCHING SKILLS – personal & social skills, visual perception, observation skills. Best memory educational board game, matching game to learn about food groups and shapes
- IDEAL BIRTHDAY GIFT for children age 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 year olds. Perfect present or Party gift for boys and girls. This educational board game will make a great birthday present! Fantastic family board game for all
- SAFE & EASY TO USE -in a group or with parents, kids will love it! super tooth educational board game links with early learning goals in creative development and understanding of the world
- TRY THIS EDUCATIONAL SUPER TOOTH GAME and you will have as much fun as with Lunch box game, shopping list game or Sum Swamp. The Super Tooth game is in link with early learning goals. MULTI-LINGUAL PLAYING GUIDE INCLUDED – 2-4 players for age 3 – 7 year olds. Game instruction below
Educational games are the key element of children`s development. They are entertaining and effective for learning as children perform tasks that arise in the course of a game. This Super Tooth game not only obtain new skills but also encourage knowledge and understanding of the world. educational toys for children`s development.
Great birthday gift idea that both kids and parents will love!
– 4 food boards
– 4 mouth boards
– 32 food cards
– 1 instruction leaflet
Object of the game
Learn and laugh with this super tooth game! Be the first person to complete the smiley mouth with all the food on their list. This super tooth board game aims to teach children about good dental hygiene, different food groups and a healthy balanced diet. It also teaches shape recognition, memory and matching skills.
Setting up the game
– Each player takes a mouth board and a food list
– Spread out all the food cards facing downwards
Playing the game
– the youngest player starts the game by turning over a card
– if the picture on the card is shown on the player`s food list, they have to identify what shape is around that item and place the card on the same shape on the mouth board
– if the item is not on the player’s food list, the card must be shown to the other players and then returned to the table face downwards
– the next person takes their turn
– play continues until one player has filled their “mouth” board with collected items
Winning the game
The winner is the first player to collect all the items on the food list and place them on the correct shape on the mouth board.