- Party in the Tub turns bath time into fun time with an LED light show
- Made of durable plastic, with a watertight and water safe long-lasting LED light display
- Comes with three different light shows so the party NEVER stops
- You do not need million lame toys to make bath time a blast. Turn on the Party in the Tub light and say good-bye to the dirty diva drama … and those toddler tub tantrums
- Size: 90mmx90mmx45mm, Suitable for ages 3 and up
Suitable for ages 3 and up.
Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
1. Unscrew the three screws in the back of the product.
2. Separate the cover from the base of the unit. This may require some force due to the water tight seal.
3. Place 3 AAA batteries into the batterry compartments
4. Place the cover back onto the unit and screw back in the three screws. Screws should be in tight to ensure no water gets into the battery compartment.
1. Press the on/off swich on the back of the unit to tum the product
2. To attach the suction cup, slide the base of the suction cup into the groove on the back of the unit
3. To adhere the product to the wall, press the suction cuo onto the wall to create suction
4. To remove the suction cup, grab the tab on the suction cup and pull towards to open side of the groove so that it slides out
5. Some water may be visible in the reservoir, this is normal, simply pour out remaining water after use
Suction Cup Installation
Press the suction cup onto the smooth surface. Make sure you press it down firmly against the chosen surface. If the unit shows signs of raleasing its grip, press it to the surface again. Give it a fantle tug to make sure it is holding tightly
1. Read instructions before use.
2. Do not mix old and new batteries
3. Do not mix alkaline, standard, or rechargeable batteries
4. Adult supervision is required at all times.
5. Batteries must be chaged by an adult
6. This product cannot be used in salt water.
7. Do not leave this product submereged in water for a long period of time
8. This product should only be operated in water when fully assembled in accordance with the instructions
9. When finished playing, remove the unit from the water and pour out any remaining water from the reservior. Rinse the unit with clean water and wipe with a dry cloth.