- Lottie is a ‘pro girl’ age-appropriate doll, doing all the activities that real children do.
- Lottie is 7.5 inches (18cm) tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around
- Lottie has a ‘childlike’ body – she doesn’t wear makeup, jewellery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small)
- Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
- Since her launch, Lottie has won 19 international awards, including 5 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Awards
When it’s raining outside, Lottie is quick to pull on her raincoat and boots and go on a muddy adventure. Walking through Branksea’s Daffodil Fields, Lottie spots a family of ducks swimming in a murky mud puddle. She loves the sound of the squelch of her boots in the mud, and it is great fun to find the deepest, muddiest puddle and jump up and down in it. Lottie also likes puddle jumping with her friends and having a competition to see who can make the biggest splash.