- LEGO Architecture interpretation of London.
- Tower Bridge opens to greet the incoming ship.
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben and Tower Bridge.
- London’s Thames River is represented by transparent baseplate tiles.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about London and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Recommended for 8+
Drive to all the horse events in Heartlake with Aunt Sophie and her special horse vet trailer, and be on the ball to help injured ponies right away! Olivia’s gray Dapple horse has taken a knock�help Sophie the vet examine him and move him onto the horse stretcher to lift him into the trailer. Then cover him with a blanket and hop in the car to tow the trailer.