- Children create a pattern on the design board
- Spanner or power drill can be used to secure the bolts into the board
- Helps develop a variety of early years skills from colour recognition to motor skills
- Includes 10 double-sided design cards to help with creativity
- Drill requires 3 AA batteries, not included
Children love using the Design & Drill Activity Center to create their own designs, or following the set’s activity cards to make pictures and patterns, from trains and boats to flowers and fish. Just snap any one of the drill bits into the power drill or the screwdriver handle, grab a handful of big bolts, and turn on the learning fun. Twenty activity cards (10 make-a-picture cards, 9 follow-the-pattern cards, and one make-your-own card) provide young learners with tasks from simple to challenging. Requires 3 “AA” batteries (not included).