- The Hanayama range has been painstakingly designed and developed over more than a quarter of a century!
- Puzzle Mission – Separate the three pieces and put them together
- The object is to unlock and separate the pieces, then the hard part – reassemble!
- These puzzles are hopelessly addictive and are arguably the most collectable puzzles on the planet.
- Quite simply the most inspiring collection of puzzles ever created!
This is a really fascinating disentanglement brainteaser. You may find yourself totally immersed into how best remove the inner gold piece. Separation of the pieces is a real test of positioning and planning. Recommended for ages 12 to 105 years. A few bright 7 to 11 year olds may also enjoy, provided they are aware that forcing the puzzle could destroy it. Rated by the manufacturer as a level 4 difficulty (on a scale of 1 to 6; where 6 is the most challenging.) Level is posted on the bottom left of the packaging. Your own experience could vary substantially. CYLINDER is part of a series of 40 plus very interesting and mentally provocative metal brain teasers from the Hanayama Puzzle Company. Some serious puzzlers refer to these as “disentanglement-style puzzles” as they involve taking something apart and then re-assembling. Re-assembly can also be a puzzle and may be equally as tricky.