- A living card game of Eldritch mystery for one to two players (or up to four with two core sets)
- Blurs the line between traditional card gaming and roleplaying experiences
- Players assume the roles of unique investigators marked by specific strengths and weakness
- Investigators are opposed by the challenges from adventure-specific encounter decks
- Campaign rules grant additional depth to your decisions and allows you to “level up” your deck between adventures
Something evil stirs in Arkham, and only you can stop it. Blurring the traditional lines between roleplaying and card game experiences, Arkham Horror: The Card Game is the Living Card Game of Lovecraftian mystery, monsters, and madness!
You and your friend (or up to three friends with two Core Sets) become characters within the quiet New England town of Arkham. You have your talents, sure, but you also have your flaws. Perhaps you’ve dabbled a little too much in the writings of the Necronomicon, and its words continue to haunt you. Perhaps you feel compelled to cover up any signs of otherworldly evils, hampering your own investigations in order to protect the quiet confidence of the greater population. Perhaps you’ll be scarred by your encounters with a ghoulish cult.
No matter what compels you, no matter what haunts you, you’ll find both your strengths and weaknesses reflected in your custom deck of cards, and these cards will be your resources as you work with your friends to unravel the world’s most terrifying mysteries.
Arkham Horror – The Card Game will follow the traditional release patterns of a Fantasy Flight Games LLC with expansion packs to follow.